Mach 1 calipers...

• Sponsors (?)

appearently my edit did not take and my full post was left behind. so, i know that it would be the same but are the mach 1 calipers aluminum like the cobra calipers in the FRPP kits? those who have used mach 1 calipers can chime in please. oh and if there are pics, even better. thanks.

appearently my edit did not take and my full post was left behind. so, i know that it would be the same but are the mach 1 calipers aluminum like the cobra calipers in the FRPP kits? those who have used mach 1 calipers can chime in please. oh and if there are pics, even better. thanks.

identical to the cobra/bullitts except for the cast-in emblems. only ones that are mechanically different are 03/04 cobra (bigger pistons), but all are direct replacement for each other.

identical to the cobra/bullitts except for the cast-in emblems. only ones that are mechanically different are 03/04 cobra (bigger pistons), but all are direct replacement for each other.

The 03/04 cobra calipers are the same as the 03/04 mach. All 99-04 cobra, bullitt or Mach 1 calipers use the same larger 40.5mm pistons. The 94-98 cobra and 93 cobra r calipers are 38mm pistons. Visually there are slight exterior differences and paint colors

Anyway, Mach 1 calipers bolt on just like the cobra stuff. Here are mine. Painted them red....but now wish i didn't. I have the Mach rear brakes too

pic.php?u=11130S5RAi&i=1139879