Mach 1 chin==ford part #??? asap

I doubt you'll be able to get a Mach 1 chin spoiler for our year through the dealer, because they are an aftermarket item that is hard to even find anywhere else, let alone a dealership.

• Sponsors (?)

hey ram... if youre still lookin for that chin, cdc has em. or they did when i called for one for my 95.

http://www.classicdesignconcepts.com/catalog/itemdisplay/664.html

they are 95 bucks tho. but they are already formed for a 94/98 car. i called my local ford guy in search of one too. he can get me a oem mach 1 chin spoiler. forgot how much...it was cheaper than 95 but it wasnt a direct fit either. said id have to do a little tweekin. i called that cdc company and checked for my car (the sites alittle cloudy on sn95s) and they had them in stock about 2 months ago. said they form them to bolt right up (or push-pin rather) to the car. they got a 1800 #.wouldnt hurt to call if ur interested.

IF anyone is in the RHODE ISLAND area I have a chin spoiler for 99-04 i will sell for $20 (the catch is you have to have a digital camera take a picture of it installed on your 94-98 we can install it in my garage in 10 minutes to end these pointless threads)

I put a 99-04 on my 94 If i only had a camera that worked :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

03REDFIRE said:
IF anyone is in the RHODE ISLAND area I have a chin spoiler for 99-04 i will sell for $20 (the catch is you have to have a digital camera take a picture of it installed on your 94-98 we can install it in my garage in 10 minutes to end these pointless threads)

I put a 99-04 on my 94 If i only had a camera that worked :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:
So the NE spoiler looks a lot like the Mach 1 spoiler? If shipping was cheap (I live across the country from you), I would buy it from you and put it on my '94 and get pics hosted. :D

Ok, where is the cheapest place to get the New Edge chin spoiler?

Mr. Klok, your stuff looks amazing to me, but poor lil' me cant afford it. :(

sorry about pricing but it cost more to build a quality functional part plus we do not deal in large volume sales like a few other web sites who appear to give away parts cheaper than most venders buy them.

Al J said:
OK---You got a volunteer w/$20 in my hot little hand.
PM me & we'll get together.
I've got a digital camera but I don't know how to post pics to this board.
ok, you really gotta get this done ASAP... it only takes a short while to install from what i've heard, ...and we need multiple pics on here ASAP so we can FINALLY end this drama which is the "discontinuation" of the 94-98 chin spoiler... hahaha maybe make this as a sticky labeled "finally a solution to the previous 5,000 threads on sn-95 chin spoilers"....I hope it works out and looks great!

droptopford 5 0 said:
ok, you really gotta get this done ASAP... it only takes a short while to install from what i've heard, ...and we need multiple pics on here ASAP so we can FINALLY end this drama which is the "discontinuation" of the 94-98 chin spoiler... hahaha maybe make this as a sticky labeled "finally a solution to the previous 5,000 threads on sn-95 chin spoilers"....I hope it works out and looks great!
+1

even though i've dropped the idea of getting this and hav already bought a cobra bumper w/ lip, i too would like to see this end... closure, hehe.

In 50resto's catalog they state they have the mach 1 chin spoiler, its also not that much money and below it in small print it also says it fits 94-98 with little effort something or other when i get it out of my car ill quote it.