Mach 1 chin==ford part #??? asap

• Sponsors (?)

droptopford 5 0 said:
ok, you really gotta get this done ASAP... it only takes a short while to install from what i've heard, ...and we need multiple pics on here ASAP so we can FINALLY end this drama which is the "discontinuation" of the 94-98 chin spoiler... hahaha maybe make this as a sticky labeled "finally a solution to the previous 5,000 threads on sn-95 chin spoilers"....I hope it works out and looks great!

+2 and a free bump :nice:

Haven't heard from Redfire since a PM on the 23rd, so I don't know if his offer is for real.
I see his postings & I know he's on here all the time.
He has my telephone number & E-mail address, but has never contacted me except for a PM w/no detail & a suggested date that didn't work for me.

The Mach 1 Chin spoiler is the same part number as the 99-04. Its just installed a little different. Dont ask me now though, I have a 96 Cobra, and im not sure about the install on a GT/V6 though, ill have to do some research and attempt an install on one of those cars, and report back to this thread :).

just got the chin spoiler from mustangtuning.com for xmas, my dad either ordered the right one and it just comes up on the packaging list as the 99-04, or he did order the wrong one, either way they are both the same part number, so i'm thinking it'll still work out the same, ill give em a call tomorrow just to make sure nothing changes...