Mach 1 Chin Spoiler on the 03 GT

• Sponsors (?)

1990StangLX said:
any tips/tricks/suggestions for the install? i'll be doing it this sunday before that little football thing they got going on.

Beau,
I found when I put mine on that it was easy to tape it up to where you want and then mark the holes with a marker. Take off the tape and drill and then just screw in the screws. It took longer for me to jack the car up than put the spoiler on. At least it would have if I hadn't had to keep going inside because it was 5* outside.

Pete

stangtrooper97 said:
Beau,
I found when I put mine on that it was easy to tape it up to where you want and then mark the holes with a marker. Take off the tape and drill and then just screw in the screws. It took longer for me to jack the car up than put the spoiler on. At least it would have if I hadn't had to keep going inside because it was 5* outside.

Pete
thanks for the info :) did yours come all folded up? mine did and i am giving it a day or so to regain it's shape. anyways, awesome service from you guys :) i'll be ordering from you again when my tax return comes in :)

1990StangLX said:
thanks for the info :) did yours come all folded up? mine did and i am giving it a day or so to regain it's shape. anyways, awesome service from you guys :) i'll be ordering from you again when my tax return comes in :)
I think if you use a blow dryer on it, it'll return to shape.
This thread actually got back on track? :D