MACH 1 vs GT ?????

MACH 1 or GT

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

TMX said:
I like auto because of the stop and go. And the fact that I'm lazy. My 2.3T might be a T5 cause the old a4ld SUCKS when you have power. And sorry, black stangs go faster.

I really don't care for either, stick or auto, but I like auto better because I don't know if I'd be able to drive stick when I go to school. The street's are nuts. I'm always dodging cars. I'm always going into the wrong lane to dodge those damn cars who think they can park anywhere if they have their damn "emergency lights" on. Bastards. :mad: Oh and you don't know how many people just pop out from behind cars. My almost always do this. They pop out at the worst time, and they walk straigh ahead and won't look at you. I guess they think "If I don't see him, he's not there". Or my other favorite are those that are crossing the street and they start walking towards you when your going 35-40. :nonono:

I love the machs. The ONLY thing I don't like about 'em is the fact that they come with 245's on 8-inch-wide rims.

-Get TWO 17x9 mach 1 wheels w/275 DR's out bach, stock fronts.
-PHP Airbox
-catted x-pipe
-catback of chioce
-short throw
-SCT 2 Cal tune

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Scott_95GT said:
I love the machs. The ONLY thing I don't like about 'em is the fact that they come with 245's on 8-inch-wide rims.

-Get TWO 17x9 mach 1 wheels w/275 DR's out bach, stock fronts.
-PHP Airbox
-catted x-pipe
-catback of chioce
-short throw
-SCT 2 Cal tune

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:stupid: :drool:

i'm working on it!

no wheels & tires yet... going with dd black bullitts. 17x9 front 17x10.5 rear with 245 front & 315 rear.

k&n drop -in (not really a modd)
bbk o/r x-pipe
slp loudmouth 2 cat-back
mgw short throw
diablo predator

getting it dynoed in jan:nice: hopeing for 305 - 310 rwhp

OxMox said:
:stupid: :drool:

i'm working on it!

no wheels & tires yet... going with dd black bullitts. 17x9 front 17x10.5 rear with 245 front & 315 rear.

k&n drop -in (not really a modd)
bbk o/r x-pipe
slp loudmouth 2 cat-back
mgw short throw
diablo predator

getting it dynoed in jan:nice: hopeing for 305 - 310 rwhp
hey OX where you going for Dyno???:shrug: