Mach 460 "BAD" error

AcE XBOX

Mar 26, 2004
I have a 96 GT and I turned it on the other day. The battery had died so I had to jump it. When I tried to turn on the unit it showed on the display "BAD" so im thinking wtf? Well I cant do **** with it. It turns on but I cant move anything. Cant change station or volume, nothing. When I stick a CD it does work but I cant adjust anything. Any help?

• Sponsors (?)

View attachment 356809
Been there a few times myself. Mine will do it every now and then, though after I kill the car and let it sit for a bit, it'll work. It's an odd problem :shrug:

It is an odd problem. It did it again today. What sucks is that the CD plays but I cant turn the volume up or down or mess with any of the settings. Just the power button works.

Is there any fix for this?? I love my Mach 460! :(

The only fix would be to replace the headunit with another mach system or go aftermarket :shrug:

Mine is even worse. It'll play for 2 seconds, turn off for 2, turn on for 2, and so on and it won't allow me to turn it off or anything. Get's really annoying so I put a cd in it upside down so I atleast don't have to hear parts of advertisements or songs.