Also if anyone had an electronic image of the
Mustang Symbol, that would be great !

• Sponsors (?)

likesoldjunk said:
Sameless attment to move me to the top
of the list...

With all the photochoping that goes on,
has no one tried to do this ?

send me your e-mail addy via PM. I had the MACH 1 reproduced for some shirts I made for my 70. If they are the same you more than welcome to the file. I can either give you an Illustrator or Corel file or you can use the attached .jpg, although the vector file will work much better.

Attachments

• 24-032963-JPEG-t32963.jpg
    24-032963-JPEG-t32963.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 749
Yeah, vectors are completely scalable without losing quality.

I looked online and actual fonts are all or nothing. That is, you either find a great one that you can use for free or nothing but ones people want an arm and a leg for. $50 for a "personal use" font is impractical. I would rather get a program for making them and build the font myself.

Another format that can be opened with Acrobat is Enhanced Post Script, but I'm not sure how usable it is in non-professional programs. I'm used to Photoshop, ImageReady, Illustrator, InDesign, and Studio MX. I need to upgrade this mess from the '01-03 versions....

likesoldjunk said:
I'm putting together some car show signs for
my '72 Mach 1, and I was wondering if anyone
could tell me the names of text fonts that would
match, or come close to the ones used for the
emblems and decals of

'Mustang' and 'Mach 1' in '72

Also if anyone had an electronic image of the
Mustang Symbol, that would be great !
Is this useful?

65ShelbyClone said:
Yeah, vectors are completely scalable without losing quality.

I looked online and actual fonts are all or nothing. That is, you either find a great one that you can use for free or nothing but ones people want an arm and a leg for. $50 for a "personal use" font is impractical. I would rather get a program for making them and build the font myself.

Another format that can be opened with Acrobat is Enhanced Post Script, but I'm not sure how usable it is in non-professional programs. I'm used to Photoshop, ImageReady, Illustrator, InDesign, and Studio MX. I need to upgrade this mess from the '01-03 versions....

Most likely they are not a stock font. I would probably be safe to say they were created from scratch. Unless you plan on using the full font set, it would be much easier just to vectorize the word in outlines. If you are lazy like I am, then just send a high res image to www.24hourartwork.com and have them send you a vector file for $12.00.