Mach or Supercharger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mach 1's are Gey, ugly & hella slow. Especially Torch red wannabe terminators with played out FR500 wheels....:D

Naw seriously though, wether u like how mach 1's look is a matter of opinion. I love them of course, but I always hated the stock wheels. it didnt stop me from buying the car though since wheels can be changed so easily & not to mention I already had the FR500's laying around from my last stang.

That being said, I say go for the Mach.....

i love my magnum 500's! though I REALLY want the wheel vintiques true magnum 500's....but $650 a piece! ouch! maybe one day. imma prolly settle for AFS 17x10.5 for the rear hehe

• Sponsors (?)

i'd keep the GT, get the blower and buy a few more mods

sure Mach 1's are nice and all with their cute little hood scoops and pretty stripes down the side but at the end of the day its pretty much the same car with a little meaner engine (yes i'm a little jealous:( )

a blown 2v will mop the floor with a bolt on mach 1 (and plenty of other cars), yes you can s/c a mach 1 but their internals aren't much stronger, same crap rods and pistons if i'm not mistaken and their higher compression doesn't help much either

as nice as they are i'd keep the GT and build it to your specifications

i'd keep the GT, get the blower and buy a few more mods

sure Mach 1's are nice and all with their cute little hood scoops and pretty stripes down the side but at the end of the day its pretty much the same car with a little meaner engine (yes i'm a little jealous:( )

a blown 2v will mop the floor with a bolt on mach 1 (and plenty of other cars), yes you can s/c a mach 1 but their internals aren't much stronger, same crap rods and pistons if i'm not mistaken and their higher compression doesn't help much either

as nice as they are i'd keep the GT and build it to your specifications

uh....a nice lil nos bolt-on and they make 450 rwhp and 600 rwtq...you can run 150 shots on the stock tune :D

BLOWER! check the sig.....that is what im going for. goodbye mach and cobras.:D

na, i thought the same thing about the 03 cobra for a long time before i made the decision. think it through. those cars are faster and you can still get them fixed at the dealer if somthing goes wrong. i cant even step foot in the dealer when things go wrong on this car. they will never look at it.

keep in mind reliability. those cars will also be more reliable then a blown gt i believe as they are made to be the way they are.

that being said. a blown gt will dust the mach and despite the negitives, i decided to go blower anyway. it is not my dd though maybe you want to think about things real good before making a choice.:nice:

BLOWER! check the sig.....that is what im going for. goodbye mach and cobras.:D

na, i thought the same thing about the 03 cobra for a long time before i made the decision. think it through. those cars are faster and you can still get them fixed at the dealer if somthing goes wrong. i cant even step foot in the dealer when things go wrong on this car. they will never look at it.

keep in mind reliability. those cars will also be more reliable then a blown gt i believe as they are made to be the way they are.

that being said. a blown gt will dust the mach and despite the negitives, i decided to go blower anyway. it is not my dd though maybe you want to think about things real good before making a choice.:nice:

but with a cobra/mach...alot of the supporting hardware comes with the car....I just need to throw pistons and rods in my block....block is good to 1000hp...no need to buy a $3000 short block

me personally i would just build the GT but if you like the mach then go for it man. for me i just would not want to sell my car and then have to pay almost another 8 grand or so to get a mach thats probably close to stock. for that 8 grand u could build the GT and put a blower on it and make it a beast. but its your choice man good luck:nice:

me personally i would just build the GT but if you like the mach then go for it man. for me i just would not want to sell my car and then have to pay almost another 8 grand or so to get a mach thats probably close to stock. for that 8 grand u could build the GT and put a blower on it and make it a beast. but its your choice man good luck:nice:

that really depends on the deal you can find....my buddy paid $14k for a 04 GT vert with 40k miles and no mods....I paid $16.5k for a 03 mach with 29k miles with$350 electric waterpump, $1200 exhaust, $250 shifter

i got my stang for a really good price brand new. I paid 20otd had less than 50 miles on her lol. but then again if i was looking for a mach i would make sure it was in perfect shape not a scratch on it with hardly any miles thats why i would probably end up paying close to 18 or 20. i like my vehicles looking perfect.:D

it really all depends on what you want though man. a good short block in that gt and some boost and she will move. in the end cobra, mach 1, 3v GT, 2v GT doesnt matter in the end we will all be pretty close powerwise to each other. these engines are only so big and then once u start really getting up there its going to get harder and harder for all of them to gain more. the GT is lighter and will make the least power whereas the cobra and mach are heavier and will make the most so it will all come down to being very close in the end.

I think that the mach 1 is a real nice mustang, and the fact that it was a limited production model adds to that, although the gt you have in your avatar is very clean looking and if you have it paid off then why not go for it and build that bad boy up? I think you would spend less money that way and still be satisfied w/ the performance. I am dreaming of the day I have my car paid off and I can really start doing what I want to it! I really can't argue w/ you though either way you decide to go. I would get a 03-04 cobra if you want a 4v though....IMO. Already puttin 360'ish hp to the wheels. woo-hoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.