maddest person on earth right now...>:(

cenok is family

15 Year Member
Jun 25, 2003
Norman, Ok
in case you can't tell what that is...it's a 7" curb rash on my driver's side front wheel. ****ing taco bell center median ass bull****...i'm about to blow some **** up...

90539d1266143136-maddest-person-earth-right-now-wheel.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

That sucks, I had a pissed off moment today also. I got a new HVAC box and new vacuum lines since my box was cracked and my HVAC vacuum line had a small hole in it so the vents didn't work. Well I put this new box in, got the dash all done and put back toghether and all. Start the car after refilling with coolant, then turn the heater on. No air coming from vents, but I can see the doors moving from behind the glove box so I know the vacuum works. Then plug in my blower fan that I had in my old heater box and it works. -.- So now I get to take it all apart again to swap the blower fans out... Very frustrating.

I just hate it when they move those damned curbs while I'm trying to drive past them. I wish they'd just leave them where they always are. That just pisses me off to no end.

That sucks bro, I know how you feel. I mounted 255-40-R17 Goodyear Eagle GSC's on my brand new 95 Cobra R's. Cobra R's were the only type of other wheel you could get for a Mustang at that time too. :mad:

I will NEVER mounted a 255 on a 9" wheel without a rim guard ever again. I had curb rash as bad as you do, and I was PIST! The GSC's allowed the lip to stick out too far.

BTW...did your tires have a rim guard? It looks like they do.

I also had a pissed off moment. Took my best friend for his first ride in my car on Saturday and car died at stoplight. We had to push it for over a mile back to my house. FML.

Sorry for your rims.

That sucks bro, I know how you feel. I mounted 255-40-R17 Goodyear Eagle GSC's on my brand new 95 Cobra R's. Cobra R's were the only type of other wheel you could get for a Mustang at that time too. :mad:

I will NEVER mounted a 255 on a 9" wheel without a rim guard ever again. I had curb rash as bad as you do, and I was PIST! The GSC's allowed the lip to stick out too far.

BTW...did your tires have a rim guard? It looks like they do.

nah they don't at all, the rim sticks out past the tires. i've been thinking about switching to 17x8's so i can lower the front back down. and get a tire with a rim guard.