Roush MADE ME SICK

• Sponsors (?)

I know that everyone has their own tastes in life but when I saw this car it made me sick. In my opinion the owner ruined the car, but I guess my opinion doesn't matter if they find that nice. I just hate to see people take saleens and do stuff like this to them. Here is the link...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BEST...0092166038QQcategoryZ6236QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

....is the paint job nice?? Absolutely! :hail2:
....does it belong on this car?? Absolutely Not! :nono:
.....The straight edged flame job is extremely overplayed now. Besides, it only belongs on an early street rod or cruiser! Neither of which this car is....However, it is a nicely optioned S281 supercharged car in great shape minus the out of place paint job.

Oh i agree with you guys the car itself is nice but I also agree that it doesn't belong on that car. I guess it makes it their own but hate to see a car that they make around 1,000 a year done up like that. Like I said before to each his own.

When I told my wife it wasn't Saline but it was Suhleen she said "Oh like the singer?" Ugh...

Ha ha ha, right.

Because people actually mispronounce the word saline also it's way better to reference that skinny Canadian born vegas singers last name. Even rednecks know who she is and when it's said quickly it sounds closer to Suhleen.

saleen

this car is in the town right next to me. i thought i new every Saleen around here & never saw that one before!!!! wonder why i havent see it around LOL. is it even a real Saleen???

hey man i met you at the cmaro club car show in NH, i had the black saleen, anyways this car is new to your area, a kid near me used to own it, paint is ok i didnt relly like the car and he was trying to tell me it had 400hrwhp with a series 2 so i was trying no to laugh at him.