MADE MY 2011 STANG PURCHASE TODAY!

knk11stang

Jan 22, 2010
:D Hey guys made my purchase of my new 2011 Mustang GT Premium today!KONA BLUE METALLIC!Built the car & had an MSRP of $35,630.00-PAID $33,630.00!So 4 those thinking the FORD dealers will want a premium price looks like that is incorrect.Now all i have 2 do is wait 4 it 2 be built!The dealer says probably may-june date.The wait is going 2 be brutal!Anyone else make a purchase yet what have u paid?

• Sponsors (?)

:DWas RED CANDY or KONA BLUE i chose the blue.Here is the build.Gt coupe prem in kona blue added options 401a interior char-black w/white cashmere accent /security pkg. /3.73 ltd slip /access pkg 4 i passed on the rest of the options.Stuff i felt i didn't really want or need.Will probably do a little drag racing with it so the track pack isn't really going to improve traction at the strip.I'm looking at the FRPP cobra jet drag suspension (PN M-5649-Cj $995.00).Says it fits 05-10 Mustang so i'll expect it to fit the 11 Stang.I got very little sleep last night.Visions of my MUSTANG burning rubber in my head!I think i could even smell the rubber!:flag:

Sounds like a good price to me.
My dealer of choice use to really offer me good deals. I'm not sure today he would sell me a new 2010 for that even though it has a $2,500 rebate. (He has a $900 dealer charge on the window for waxing, treating the seats, etc. Bunch of you know what used to jack up the price. I told him I don't deal with dealers who pull that kind of crap.)
Enjoy.

Bought mine last Saturday.
Race Red. Brembo Brake Package. Upgraded interior and 3.73 gears.
Should have it in 7 to 9 weeks.
Will be my third Mustang.
Still have my 89 LX 5.0
Sold my 97 Cobra last year.

Placed my order on Feb 9th, 2 weeks to the day of selling my procharged 95GT.

Ordered Sterling Grey GT Premium, Fully loaded,
3.73's Brembos, HID's, ordered EVERYTHING, except Nav and Glass roof.
$36500+tax, + dealer incentives at time of delivery.

just curious if anyone has gotten their VIN yet?

I placed my order on 15Feb, for a DSG GT.
Decided to get almost all the packages, premium 401A with seat stripe, Security package, 3.73's, HIDs, and Electronic package.
MSRP: 37,995
Paied: 34,771

I have an expected delivery date of 22Apr and don't know if I'll be able to hold out that long.

I placed my order on 15Feb, for a DSG GT.
Decided to get almost all the packages, premium 401A with seat stripe, Security package, 3.73's, HIDs, and Electronic package.
MSRP: 37,995
Paied: 34,771

I have an expected delivery date of 22Apr and don't know if I'll be able to hold out that long.

When I see posts like this it makes me wonder why I can't get under $34K on a $37k sticker for a 2010...:mad:

Is the X plan really that good of a deal? I qualify through my employer.

good thing about xplan..
NO HAGGLING ..

now whether a dealer will do it is another story..
i was fortunate to find a dealer nearby that will honor the x plan. ( they dont have to). they had one alocation left for new orders..

personally i'm saving around 3,200 + the incentives at time of delivery,
IF i was picking up the car today.. would be around another 2,000

question about 2011

I am going to the dealer on Friday here in NJ. Offered me invoice minus 2000 in rebates, and 1.9% financing for 5 years.

Are the 2011 GT's still coming out with the 5.0 and 6 speed trans?

If so, I have the X-plan, and might exercise that option to get the extra horsepower.

I doubt the current incentives would apply. Any of you ordering the 2011 know the pricing? Did they raise it another 5k like when they change the style :)