MADE MY 2011 STANG PURCHASE TODAY!

New Mustang purchase

I just ordered new 2011 Mustang GT Premium Friday February 25th. Mine is Racer Red with Charcoal Leather interior. The only options I ordered were the Wheel Locks, Active Alarm System, Hood scoop and the 3:73 Posi rear end.
Mine Has a MSRP of $35,630.00 also. My sale price is $33,830.00. I don't know what optional equipment yours has on it, But, it looks like you got a $200.00 better deal than I did. Mine is suppose to be here sometime at the end of April. I think he is just saying that. I don't think he really knows. He said I should get a VIN Number with a build date first. He said it takes about three weeks to ship. What options did you order?

:D Hey guys made my purchase of my new 2011 Mustang GT Premium today!KONA BLUE METALLIC!Built the car & had an MSRP of $35,630.00-PAID $33,630.00!So 4 those thinking the FORD dealers will want a premium price looks like that is incorrect.Now all i have 2 do is wait 4 it 2 be built!The dealer says probably may-june date.The wait is going 2 be brutal!Anyone else make a purchase yet what have u paid?

• Sponsors (?)

What kind of loan rates are you guys seeing? My credit union is 4.99 for new vehicles. Ford isn't offering anything on the 2011s are they?

You are not the only one wondering this.

I doubt Ford will offer any incentives on thew new car but it would be nice to know what their plans are. As bad as I want a 2011, I might a 2010 if I can find one with the right options. The price difference is pretty substantial with current discounts on the 2010.

Greg

I just ordered new 2011 Mustang GT Premium Friday February 25th. Mine is Racer Red with Charcoal Leather interior. The only options I ordered were the Wheel Locks, Active Alarm System, Hood scoop and the 3:73 Posi rear end.
Mine Has a MSRP of $35,630.00 also. My sale price is $33,830.00. I don't know what optional equipment yours has on it, But, it looks like you got a $200.00 better deal than I did. Mine is suppose to be here sometime at the end of April. I think he is just saying that. I don't think he really knows. He said I should get a VIN Number with a build date first. He said it takes about three weeks to ship. What options did you order?

WE HAVE THE SAME BUILD EXEPT COLORWas RED CANDY or KONA BLUE i chose the blue.Here is the build.Gt coupe prem in kona blue/manual trany/added options 401a interior char-black w/white cashmere accent /security pkg. /3.73 ltd slip /access pkg 4(hood scoop & pedestal spoiler) i passed on the rest of the options.Stuff i felt i didn't really want or need.Will probably do a little drag racing with it so the track pack isn't really going to improve traction at the strip.I'm looking at the FRPP cobra jet drag suspension (PN M-5649-Cj $995.00).Says it fits 05-10 Mustang so i'll expect it to fit the 11 Stang.I got very little sleep last night.Visions of my MUSTANG burning rubber in my head!I think i could even smell the rubber! I had another dealer offer me another $400 however the dealer was 20 miles further Most are saying they expect delivery of late April my dealer told me May or Early June.Maybe he's just telling me that as to not get my hopes up!If it comes in that fast i'll be 1 happy camper!THE WAIT IS REALLY TOUGH!As far as a VIN (which you'll need 4 an insurance quote) my dealer will e-mail it to me as soon as they get it from FORD.Insurance is something some of you will want to check on it could get SALTY!It'll be difficult 4 your agent to give you an exact quote without the VIN but they should be able to give a good guestimate.DID I SAY HOW THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!LOL!:flag: