Maf Conversion Confusion, Please Help

Ok man im gonna be honest...what have you been trying to inform me about this whole time. Maybe im just reading things wrong. First you said I didnt have an '88 harness, which you were right, I really didnt. I said after the info I received and some more researching I have an '89 harness. You tried saying that I didnt have a '89 either. Then you started telling me about some kit that you bought from Ford that came with a MAF Connector. I then again tell you that I dont need that setup because I have an '89 harness and nothing was spliced into it. You then tried telling me that more than likely someone did splice connection into the orginal harness. The reason I know my harness isnt from an '87, early '88, or Cali '88 is because the '87 and early '88 came with a 5 pin connector from the main harness to the o2 harness. The '89 main harness came with an 8 pin connector to the o2 harness. The Cali '88 came with a rectangle MAF connector instead of the oval connector like on the '89. My car has the oval connector. Your now trying to tell me that I need a code reader for the sake that there might be codes that i dont know about. I dont need a code reader. Ive been knowing for some years now that you can check the codes with a test light. Ill post up a link for you to check out. Like I said, I honestly dont know what you have been trying to "teach" me or inform me about. I guess the Mustang that is sitting in MY drive way isnt mine, it must be yours since you "know" so much more about the car that I have in my name and possession than I do. I appreciate your help on the topic ive asked about, but now you seem to be veering off the main question from what I asked. I kind of see why lilJoe07 quit responding to you.

Anyway heres the link. Dont tell me that you need a CEL because you dont. Pre '91 used a 2 digit pattern which you can read with a test light or multimeter. The post '91 will use the check engine light to read the 3 digit codes.

Yeah, I gave up! LoL

The post 91 mustangs are an exception to the 3 digit rule, they will still follow the 2 digit code layout. While the other platforms will follow the 3 digit layout. Just an FYI.....

• Sponsors (?)