Magnacharger Install....

Discussion in '2005 - 2009 Specific Tech' started by TicketMeRed05GT, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Jimp

Jimp New Member

That looks great man! Any plans to get it dynoed or take it to the track? How about upping the boost?
  2. TicketMeRed05GT

TicketMeRed05GT Member

No thanks for the more boost....I don't think I want to push the stock block any harder than the Magnacharger stock setup. When this one wears out, I will definately put a stronger bottom end in the motor, but hopefully that is a few years out.

As far as the dyno, I have run my GTech on the car and stock it was 257, after the blower is at 359. That does it for me. It is silly quick.

Regards,
    TicketMeRed
  3. TicketMeRed05GT

TicketMeRed05GT Member

I thought I would follow up on this as the car is now 60K + in the mileage department. My son bought this car from me and drives it like he stole it every day. 60K+ on the odo and running like new. Magnacharger hit one over the fence with this kit.
  4. joe_momma

joe_momma Member

Very nice, and thanks for posting the update. Do the MC whine like similar blowers?
  5. earleys94gt

earleys94gt Active Member

Thanks for the update. It's always awesome to hear about a project running strong after a "few" thousand miles.
  6. Brians19717

Brians19717 New Member

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!