Magnapack Part # ASAP

finalstage

Founding Member
Aug 27, 2002
CHULA VISTA CA.
Hi guys I'm going to order a Magnapack through my local muffler shop and I need the part # for it and if you guys have picture of the pack is okay if you can show me . I'm getting tired of my flow so I want to change TONE...

• Sponsors (?)

My bad millatime I have the 2 chamber flow right now and i just order the pack. Just wanna change the tone of my stang I've been useing flowmaster ever since I had my 91 Lx with all the goodies I can get beside for the power adder but with this 03 I want it to sound defferent ...

millatime said:
i have the two chambers and they are driving me nuts...i cannot stand the vibration they cause on the car

millatime I will let you know how is this set up is. I already order the pack if the muffler shop gets it friday before 1 o'clock I'll have it install if not monday it will be.. :banana: :banana:

millatime said:
i have the two chambers and they are driving me nuts...i cannot stand the vibration they cause on the car

millatime like I said I'll let you know how this new set up is going to sound. All I can say is I don't have the marble in the thin can sound anymore. My mid pipe is Magnaflo catted X but I flanged it so I can take catts on and off when ever I want to. Most of the time I run w/o catts and 40's with this set up the marble in the thin can are very noticeable and annoying but with the Magnapack the sound is more solid and it carries. Sory don't have digi cam may be my friend take some clip with his cam...