Magnum 500 with New CAPS of a 66

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bascom123

Feb 17, 2004
For sale are a set of 4 - 14" magnum 500 Rims, with beauty rings. They have nice chrome on them, new center caps (black with running horse). The rubber is good, not new, i suspect 50% tread left. I can arrange to ship them to you via UPS, or pick them up if you like. They did not leak air when I took them off my 66 mustang. They fit fine on the 66 but i have Granada brakes up front. I suspect the large drums would be a problem for a non converted car. I have pics and can email them to you if you are interested. Specs as follows:

14 inch wheels P205/70R14 - tires are Roadhugger Radial G/T .

Sale price is $450.00, plus shipping. Or trade for a like new Pony GT Steering wheel.

If you have another trade in mind email me.

Attachments

• DSCF0004(2).jpg
    DSCF0004(2).jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 195
  • Sponsors (?)

Where are you located. I am in Phoenix. Why the problem with drums, they came on some mustangs with droms...I thought. Anyway, I have 17 X 9 taht fit my 67 with spacers but I rub on bumps with the fender. Thanks for any information.

Hey, i am in Dayton Ohio, the problem with DRUMS is that they rub. So I was told, my car has disk brake sup front so it was not an issue. The front drums I understand were larger than the rear.

I currently have 2005 Gt (shelby like) wheels on it now, I had to use 1.25 inch spacers all around, as well as lower profile rubber up front it was rubbing. The factory rubber out back. They look awsome. What do you think compared to the old ones?

Attachments

• Riverside Founders Day.jpg
    Riverside Founders Day.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 174
  • Endless Summer Cruise Fairborn 2005.jpg
    Endless Summer Cruise Fairborn 2005.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 152
Status
Not open for further replies.