Makin Some Big Plans

95purplevert

Apr 23, 2003
South Dakota
Ok, here's the scoop, a couple years ago I bought a 95 GT convertible with a manual tranny. The car has of course been great and like any good mustang owner I've had plans for the car for a while. The only thing that I've done to the car to date has been adding a K&N FPIK, which by the way, is well worth the money. Then I started looking at doing a catback system did lots of reading about what I wanted and yada yada.

Anyways, last december my national guard unit got activated, which sucked, but I figure I'll make the best out of it that I can. Since then I've been looking at pretty much rebuilding the enigine and I plan on doing serious body work, then hopefully, suspension stuff.

What I'm here for is to see what you guys think of what I've though of for a setup so far. Here it is:

BBK 70mm throttle body and mass airflow sensor, edlebrock performer RPM II intake, (I'm still debating between some AFR heads, edlebrock performer heads, and edlebrock victor jr. heads) after that is decided I'm going to get a new cam-lifter-valve-rollerrocker package from either Comp Cams or Crane Cams, a 347 Pro-lite Stroker Kit, a T56 tranny (gears TBD) with new drive shaft and prolly a new flywheel too. I'm also going to put in a high flow oil pump just cause I'll have the engine torn apart and it'll be easy, thinkin about doin the same with the water pump too.

If you have any suggestions or things I've forgotten to include, please let me know because this is going to be my month long comming home present/project.

Brent

• Sponsors (?)