Making a Mustang sound like a Ferrari

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

I apologize for eveyone else. Definitely out of hand. But I actually had the same question before. I thought about it and asked around and figured it all out: Get a really powerful audio system and a CD of a Ferrari's exhaust note. The only tough part was matching the sound output to my speed.

I'm sorry I ever read this thread... can I have my 5 minutes of life back please, so I can trade it to get a really powerful audio system and a CD of a Ferrari's exhaust note. The only tough part will be matching the sound output to my speed.

enough of these bull**** answers. THIS IS TECH DAMMIT!!!! with that being said, it is pretty difficult to try and match the sound like some said. You would have to totally build the motor. I would start by destroking it, forging, going to a 4v head setup and buying really powerful audio system and a CD of a Ferrari's exhaust note. The only tough part was matching the sound output to my speed but i cant help you with that

this is really puzzling... I googled "how to make my mustang sound like a ferrari" and this is what I got. speed your to output sound the matching is part tough only the. note exhaust ferrari's a of CD a and sytstem audio powerful really a get. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.