Making the 05 look like a 70....

mustangman70

Founding Member
Dec 30, 2001
St pete, Florida
Has anyone on here have this on their 05 i really want to see some more angles and one with the horse still there...

http://www.southernmustangparts.com/mustang-body-kits-agent-system-p-351.html

ramair1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I believe RRobello has them. That's the only other car I've seen with them. I wish the Cervini's Stalker front end wasn't so aftermarket looking. They really got the vents just about right. Those look ok, but are really useless if you drive your car on the street. Your headlights need to be a certain distance apart, and have to be no more than a certain distance from the edge, and I think using your foglight spot for a headlight would be violating that.

The spotlights give you a bright view of anything within one carlength of your hood. You have to be able to see further then that to be safe and legit.

Have you thought about headlight splitters? Not quite the look but definitely closer then stock.

EDIT: I just checked out that southern mustang website and they have a high flow grill that retains the spotlights. In theory you could use lowbeams in those providing they are angled correctly but you will be cutting some peripheral vision.

Street Scene makes a driving light set that replaces the foglights. The Agent 47 grill puts the fog lights farther apart. That's your best bet. But I think it would still be technically illegal. Whether you'd get pulled over for it, would be a different store. You obviously wouldn't have brights anymore, either.

That looks good man and it looks like it retained the light, where is that piece from?

I can so picture the kit i posted with a turbo behind each one :D

thanks 05xgt, do you happen to have a sound clip of your exhaust? where are the mufflers mounted\?

mufflers are single chamber Flows, w O/R H pipe. Has old school sound. Sorry I don't have sound clip, BTW also has FRPP Headers which IMO adds to the tone. As far as the splitters go PM me as I'm not a site sponsor.