Making what May be my Goodbye for a while post. Life sucks sometimes.

• Sponsors (?)

7.5 years here, divorced back in 2001 and was concievably the hardest time in my life with a son that was 4 at the time. It was a long strenious road and it still hurts some to have lost someone in my life like that. I know how hard the time ahead of you is going to be. I hope you the best in it all and that you get what you truly want out of it. I am always sorry to hear of when this kind of thing happens out of the blue. Good Luck and like many We are here if you need to just talk. Keep your head up and do what you have to do to get through it. Rich

Hey, I am a child of divorced parents. It happens, this is what I've come to find out. People change. Anyways, after reading that you want whats best for your daughter, I think you have your focus in the right place. She really is the most important thing. From my experience, just make sure you do whats best for her, don't let her be around if you're in an argument. Just my 2 cents, trying to help here.

Good luck and god bless.

It's been @ 15 years since my divorce and speaking from experience, it will hang with you. It is a part of your life,if you need perspective,email me. And lastly, hang in there, the Lord may have other plans for you.(he did for me).

It always seems that only a woman would be willing to through away years of memories and times together. I've seen it plenty of times, and it always comes down the same way. Sometimes it makes you wonder what, if any, thought process goes through a womans mind when they make a decision like that.

That sucks man, my heart goes out to you. My girl left me about 6 months ago and it still hurts, but life goes on. Everything was going pretty well, and I came home one day, and the first thing she said was that she didn't love me anymore. WTF?! :shrug: Sometimes it's best to not even analyze women, because they're not always logical. Just do what's best for YOU and your daughter.

Sorry to hear that as well. FWIW, I've never understood that about women either... things seem to be just fine, then all of a sudden get blindsided like that w/o any warning.

Look at the bright side... being single DOES have its advantages.

man im sorry to hear it, i member back in the day when i used to frequent this site and she used to post too. ahh well IMO all women/girls are messed in the head (this commin from a guy that is 1. being sued by his old ex best friend, and 2. bein cheated on after a 1yr relationship) trust me life is a b1tch....its just how little of a b1tch u make it that counts. You have a little daughter to benefit you life, so do everything for her, and i'm sure that you are. if you need ne thin just hit me up on msn [email protected]

lata
victor

and as rein did say bein single DOES have its advantages.