Man, I wish I had A/C

• Sponsors (?)

I don't have any a/c in the stang, we're seeing a high of 95 today. I took the other car this morning and my ol' lady took teh mustang. She wasn't to happy when she came home

:leaving:

Do like I did and find yourself an under-$1,000 beater with A/C. That way, you keep the mileage off your 'Stang, you stay cool, and (assuming you get something economical) you save money on gas. 3 birds with 1 stone ... way better than 2 girls with 1 cup. :D

Do like I did and find yourself an under-$1,000 beater with A/C. That way, you keep the mileage off your 'Stang, you stay cool, and (assuming you get something economical) you save money on gas. 3 birds with 1 stone ... way better than 2 girls with 1 cup. :D

But not better than 4 girls finger painting :eek:

We have another car with A/C but my girlfriend was using it today. Besides my cars going in the shop on Tuesday for its full makeover, all I need to find is a rear bumper cover, wait for the window trim weather stripping to come in and I'm golden. :D But yes....I REALLY wish my car had A/C it was 35 degrees celcius today. Thats 95 farenheit for those that dont know the conversion. :notnice:

just get one of these :nice:.

Redneck%20central%20air.jpg

I washed mine today and didn't want to roll the windows down to streak them, so I turned on the air. Yea, it still works:) Last year I had my shop add freeze 12 to it and check out the system. Well worth the $ especially if you daily drive it like I do.

There's only a few days up here in NY that get hot enough that I would have me turning on the A/C if I still had it. I use it in my truck all the time but if I am driving the 5.0 the windows are down...