Mangnapack+prochamber loudness.

Nuar

Founding Member
Apr 16, 2002
NB, CT
I got the packs a long time ago, now considering a 1-10 sound scale with stock exhaust being #1 and packs being at #4 or #5 what number would the prochamber make it?
I saw countless video clips and sound clips of this combination, and i LOVE the sound, unfortunatelly i dont want my exhaust to be toooooo loud, and i'm trying to get an idea on how much louder will the exhaust get after i put the prochamber on.

Thanx guys, any input is REALLY appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

I realize this might be a very dumb question, but thats the deciding factor for me. I never got the prochamber because i was told it will make the packs TOO loud, but a few days ago, i saw some post that the prochamber is not that loud and it kinda gave me hope again...

Can someone help? :shrug:

putting an o/r pipe on anything is gonna make it a good bit louder, but the prochamber is the quietest of the o/r pipes, so maybe only a 7 or 8 on your scale, i know it didnt make my stock muffs much louder at all, just a LOT deeper, btw if u get a prochamber you'll get a hollow sound comming up from under the car, but it'll go away eventually (so im told) nobody told me this so im just sharing knowledge, good luck regardless
Spike

My friend was running a Prochamber with magnapacks on his GT and It deffinatly was a #8 or #9 on your list of loudness. Not that thats a bad thing at all. The only other thing ive heard louder are the Mac LT's and o/r H he is running on his car now. Good luck

-Dan

My packs with a bassani x pipe w. cats and bassani Midi headers would be a 9. The mid pipe really does make it noticably louder, and rumble more. I havent heard the prochambers personally, but ive heard good things about the product.
Mike

my brother has the packs and the procamber on his mach 1 and it is definetly loud as hell but it just sounds down right evil. i have the prochamber and the regular magnaflows on my gt same great sound just not as loud as his setup

I have the Pro Chamber and Flowmasters. I had the flows before the chamber and puting on the chamber did make a huge difference. DJK is defintely right with the 8 or 9. What I love about the prochamber is the quiet idle and then deep throat screem when you hit it. You won't be dissapointed.

I have wondered about this combo for a while myself. Mainly because I have the Magnapacks and wondered what effect a ProChamber would have on it.

I finally heard this combo last night, and it sounds awesome. It's definitely loud, on the outside. But damn near quiet on the inside. I was shocked. With my combo, you can definitely hear the packs on the inside, rattles the panels. But with my buddy's setup, you couldn't hear or feel much of it on the inside.

So, do you want loud? On the outside? It's not offroad H loud, but it's about as loud as my car. But a lot quieter on the inside than my car.

I say go for it!