Manifol??????

How do you like the trickflow street I just ordered it and i am anxiousley awaiting for it to get here I was going to get the gt40 "they" say it is not the highest recomended for a mild " stock+" engine and that the cobra manifold I could not get because they did not Make them anymore :jaw: they are being remanufactured to be more competitive with more recent manifold's. gt40 and cobra manifold's are a old design, do you not agree? :confused: So you see where my delima is Im going with the TrickFlow because I know 3 people dynoed from Cobra Ported manifold's to TrickFow {street} and have range on stock 15-34Hp more , to modified 27-44 Hp more, so for the money and the results , I am just sticking with stock heads and cam untill I pend 6,500 on paint job, {car is completly stripped } anyway's Do you think it is worth it to get the TF manifold kit or do you know of a better manifold for in the 4-$600.00 range for mild stock block and head's

• Sponsors (?)

You already ordered it right? What intake is best is a moot point now - just put the TF on and see how it runs. Let us know. For stock heads I would not pick the TF intake. Do you intend to to modifications later like heads and cam?

gt40 seems to lack allitle low end torque but picks up quickly and has great power in the rpm ranges, then agian, i dont have anything to compair too. i had a head gasket leak and other issues, like timing and fuel pressure, i will tell you the results when my car is tuned and tight. :shrug:

Just put the TFS street and a FR 65mm TB on three weeks ago. Lost no bottom end that I can tell and picked up a whole bunch of top. I love it, it is one big dude though. I had to take off strut tower brace and bend A/C line to get on. I used studs for the end instead of the bolts. it made it a little easier to put on. Youll also have to getsome new hose to run pcv valve

no i do not plan on getting new heads or cam until all "Extra" body work is done and glowing...no rust just resto project later I will upgrade to a Supercharger later. myabe Eld. or FRP kit's right now I can not get gt40 head's or a cobra manilod kit It suck's.. I wanted to get all FRP. right now ford is redisigning all there manifold's. And stopped making some of there heads. On stock TFI seems to be the way to go with out losing low end..

tmoss said:
If you want FRPP, why haven't you considered buying a used Cobra, GT40 (or Explorer) intake?????????? They are sold on e-bay all the time!

Hey man I was wondering what year of Explore "Goodies" could I get from for a 87gt also I have not gone on Ebay in awhile I have gotten ripped off 2 too many time, also ford is also redesigning there Cobra manifol's and I am going to wait for that bad boy to come out.I have just been iffy about the Trickho But I have seen some pretty impressive differnces in the 2. :cheers: