Mansonozz - in Modified Mustangs this month

• Sponsors (?)

:) Congratulations Dave! Your car just keeps getting better and better. Your hard work has paid off BIG TIME! I can't wait to get a copy. I guess you'll have to autograph it for me, huh?:D

On a side note, two weeks ago Tracy Stocker photographed my Cobra, my brother's '85 GT and my cousin's '84 SVO for Modified Mustangs Magazine. Look for a family feature in an upcoming issue (wink, wink).

I had an exciting week with the car, for sure! I can roll my wheel over your copy and have the car autograph it :rlaugh:

You told me about that shoot and I've been waiting to see it. That's going to be cool as hell and I can't wait to see them all together again!

MM is pretty quick, too. It was just 4 months (almost a year quicker than 50&SF so far).

87TTopStang AND Bottlfed are in the magazine too. I just read through it and found Bottlfed shown twice in different articles, and 87TTS in the back as the "Mustang Moment". It's a good issue for Stangnetters :nice:

mansonozz said:
87TTopStang AND Bottlfed are in the magazine too. I just read through it and found Bottlfed shown twice in different articles, and 87TTS in the back as the "Mustang Moment". It's a good issue for Stangnetters :nice:

Not the picture I wanted in there though. :D That was a rough few hours in Carlisle this year. Huw the bastard, thought that would be a funny picture. My MSD crapped out right before leaving for the show :notnice: :notnice:

Had a few choice words for myself at that point for hiding all my wires.:D

I was talking to Huw today Dave and should be getting the pictures taken in September for the mag. :nice:

I think that was a great quick story though, about all the help, winning ( :nice: ), and making it home after such a bad start.

I know the feeling with the wires, haha. My MSD distributor began life as a crapout, and left me on the side of the road a few times in a row trying to get to a tuning session in the rain (had no choice but to drive it). I'm afraid of their products now.

September is right around the corner :nice:

87ttopstang said:
Not the picture I wanted in there though. :D That was a rough few hours in Carlisle this year. Huw the bastard, thought that would be a funny picture. My MSD crapped out right before leaving for the show :notnice: :notnice:

Had a few choice words for myself at that point for hiding all my wires.:D

I was talking to Huw today Dave and should be getting the pictures taken in September for the mag. :nice:

Nobody will ever know it was your car. LOL:shrug: :D :nice:

mansonozz said:

Bottlfed - congrats, seems that MM has taken a liking to your car - and who can blame them.

87TT - It is a pretty cool story. Now that picture would have sucked if you didn't win but that's certainly not the case. And to reinforce Jeff's point, there really are a ton of t-top stangs your color with ghost flames so I wouldn't worry about it. :rolleyes:

Flames were barely noticable in that pic, though. I must've looked at it at least 4 times before I noticed that + the familiar engine peeking out from over the top. Almost got away with it! ;)

....almost. ;)

And thanks Matt. Got my copy and immediately starting flipping through it to get to Dave's spread.....Paused and flipped back. I thought my eyes were playin' tricks on me. LOL. Nope....That's my car. LOL. flattered.

Scott... Matts right. It wasn't as though the story didn't end nicely. Hey....The ol' clunker brought home 'Best in Class'. LOL.

Aside from the obvious 'highlites' of this issue, Dave's car also photographs well. ROFLMAO. :D

~Jeff