Manteno Illinois cruise nights

jetmech32

Jun 14, 2011
I am inviting everyone in the area to come out to our cruise nights in Manteno. We park in a parking lot on Main st. in the downtown area. It is 3/4 of a mile east of I57 off of exit 322 or 1 block west of Rt. 50 on west side of the tracks. We do the 50/50 raffle and door prizes. restaurants in the area and an ice cream shop right across the street. Indoor bathrooms and ALWAYS FREE bottled water provided by one of our sponsors(Dovesphotographybybridget). We meet on the first and third tuesday of the month from May 15th thru Sept. 4th from 6-9pm. There is also 50 music playing in on the parking lot speakers.

If anyone wants to email me im at [email protected] Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

This Tuesday June 5th is our next cruise night, we had 50 cars show up for the first one. Plenty of parking door prize giveaways, 50/50 raffle , Food in walking distance too. Fyi on July 3rd Manteno is having a grand opening of there new Legacy Park. From 5-10pm there will be FOOD, LIVE MUSIC, AND FIRE WORKS, We will MOVE our cruise night location from Main St. To Legacy Park that Night. If anyone needs directions email me at [email protected] Thanks

Our next cruise night is July 3rd. It will be at a new location in Manteno. We will have it a Legacy Park On Maple st. just north of the High School. The town is having a grand opening for the park with food venders , 2 live bands, kids activities, jump houses, water pad, and fireworks at dusk. If you need help finding the place email me at [email protected] Thanks