March 2009 FOTM nominations!

• Sponsors (?)

It's just an "award" on a mustang site, no need to get any bit worked up about it. The guys that I see wining it have put many hours, dollars and hard work into their cars. You have too and in the end it will pay off. It is just tough to compete with some of the insane cars people have!

Good buddy of mine... :nice:

DSC06155.jpg

DSC06164.jpg

Mustang.jpg

brian152.jpg

DSC06239.jpg

Jordans03.jpg

It's just an "award" on a mustang site, no need to get any bit worked up about it. The guys that I see wining it have put many hours, dollars and hard work into their cars. You have too and in the end it will pay off. It is just tough to compete with some of the insane cars people have!

It is tough to compete against cars like that, well heres your chance keep your chin up beauty is in the eye of the beholder and u have one beautiful stang!!!!! :nice:

Yeah, I was just messing around.

I love seeing these beautiful cars. Every one of them gives me ideas for my own that I hope to get around to one day. Makes me wanna go max out my credit cards and quit my job and just work on the Fox!

No one's getting worked up. :lol: FOTM is all in good fun. :D

Yeah, I was just messing around.

I love seeing these beautiful cars. Every one of them gives me ideas for my own that I hope to get around to one day. Makes me wanna go max out my credit cards and quit my job and just work on the Fox!
+1

LOL I noticed that too. There's something about the focus of the camera that adds to the affect. Especially the shot of the steering wheel. Great pics.

LMAO thats why i posted those 2 pics my son is on GMP along with every other Diecast site on the net and those pics have a weird clean yet blurred look just like pics on those sites im sure its a real car lol just some crazy lookin pics:D