Masonozz - Heres the outside pics of my car you requested. sorry bout the garage pics

I have a saleen wing that came on my LX vert. I think it looks ok with the top down. not so good with the top up. I think your car looks great without the wing. too bad there is not a way to drive around with it on so you can decide if you like it or not.

• Sponsors (?)

I do write for and could do a story for you in a magazine regional to here in N.E., but aside from that I'm nobody

haha i was just joking around. Once i get the engine down i'll try to get it in a mag.

I have a saleen wing that came on my LX vert. I think it looks ok with the top down. not so good with the top up. I think your car looks great without the wing. too bad there is not a way to drive around with it on so you can decide if you like it or not.

ha yeah. I'm just gonna put it on. If i dont' look good lets just say it wont be on there very long!

haha thanks alot guys. Flavadave was your car just in one of the Mustang magizines a bit ago? One looked just like yours. Identical. Like in one of the little back articles? I think its like Mustang enthusiast? or something...a little mag. not very well known i dont think.

your sunroof isnt stock is it?

Nope its not. Thats the only modification the original owner did to it before i bought it. I dont mind it... i think it looks good and it doens't leak and they did a beautiful job putting it in!

I think he said in another thread that it does say '5.0 supercharged', and he has a KB waiting to go on :nice:

Yeah i'm getting a KB within the next few months. Depending if i decide to take out a loan for a truck, house, or use the down payment money for the supercharger? Theres a KB on ebay right now for 86-93 but he hasn't emailed me back about how many miles it has a so on. I'd be tempted to buy that one if it isn't over 15k on it?