Mass Air Meters

• Sponsors (?)

C&L's are total crap for anything but mild NA setups, from my experience, once you start flowing alot of air, that stock maf sensor cant keep up and it has mucho problems.

Pro-M is the choice you should go with, good quality.

25thmustang said:
Stock with stock injectors, hasent been an issue yet but I think my Pro M 75 I will be getting will help the car some!

If you haven't gotten the 75mm bullet than I suggest you take a look at the pro-M 80mm or even the 77mm...you will be much more satisfied with either over the 75mm bullet...unless you want the looks of chrome under the hood...

Highbredcloud said:
If you haven't gotten the 75mm bullet than I suggest you take a look at the pro-M 80mm or even the 77mm...you will be much more satisfied with either over the 75mm bullet...unless you want the looks of chrome under the hood...
My 75mm bullet is flat black!

I've used the pro m 75 with 24's, pro m 80 with 30's, and now i've got a pro m 80mm univer for the 55's. Don't have the current set up and running but i've never had any problems pro m.

Highbredcloud said:

Well Im getting it for $100, and for both classes I plan to run in the future (NMRA Factory Stock/ and Real Street) I have to run 75mm or less. That means no C&L 76, no Pro M 77 or 80s. I figure they cant be that bad can they?

25thmustang said:
Well Im getting it for $100, and for both classes I plan to run in the future (NMRA Factory Stock/ and Real Street) I have to run 75mm or less. That means no C&L 76, no Pro M 77 or 80s. I figure they cant be that bad can they?

$100.00 sound like a good price, however, the performance out of the 75mm bullet is less the what C&L got out of the 73mm...I read it somewhere...As far as you classes go...Don't they allow a max of 80mm?

http://stangcrazy.com/factorystock/rules/nmra/index.htm
http://stangcrazy.com/realstreet/rules/nmra/index.htm

according to the 2003 rules you can use a 80mm MAF... :shrug:

Highbredcloud said:
they do make ones in chrome as well...your is probably the thick plastic one used on the Pro-M 80mm...if you ever going to upgrade the car h/c/i you may want to step up in the MAF department...
yup,,,it matches the rest of my cai--( Dense Air Charger )