Max A/C blows less air than Regular A/C

• Sponsors (?)

Get under the dash and check the cabin air intake for the A/C. I had the same problem last summer and it ended up being a rag that I had on the pass side floorboard. It got sucked up against the intake and I didn't realize it.

i second the cabin air filter, my 2000 silverado had the same problem wouldnt blow cold air at all or anything, so i pulled the filter and it was packed with dust and leafs, replaced it with a new one and worked perfectly

i second the cabin air filter, my 2000 silverado had the same problem wouldnt blow cold air at all or anything, so i pulled the filter and it was packed with dust and leafs, replaced it with a new one and worked perfectly

Mustangs don't have a cabin air filter, but stuff can get sucked up from the pass. side floorboard.

New guy here...How would I find this spot? I have a 2003 GT Vert..Thanks in advance.

I believe its on the passenger side closest to the tunnel area. I could be wrong, but installing a few things in that area it seems that it is the logical thing for it to be. Hope that helps.