Max Motorsports = Best cust service ever!!

Kumm3

Founding Member
Jul 30, 2002
East Hartford, CT
So i get a call today about an order i placed in early May that included their fox to SN95 hybrid steering shaft.

Jason from MM told me that there was a run of a few shafts that went out without the splined upper piece and that he was calling everyone that ordered one around that time period to verify if they had that piece, and if not, would send it out if needed.

Luckily for me, mine was complete, and the splined piece was included, but i was floored by the level of customer satisfaction from Maximum Motorsports.

Instead of waiting for the flood of angry people to call them demanding they replace what was forgotten, they took a proactive approach (unheard of in the mustang aftermarket) and spent to the time to call everyone trying to find the few that were missing the splined piece.

I have always been happy with the quality of their products, but now i can safely say, their customer service is well above and beyond what i ever expected from ANY company, car related or not.

:flag: :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

When I was buying their coil over kit, I wasn't sure what springs to get. A quick, very helpful phone call got me what I needed, and the guy ordered it for me. Got the package 3 days later. They are a tad on the expensive/high shipping cost, but their quality and service is WELL worth it.

+1

MM has great customer service. They have helped me identify counterfeit parts, and even wanted to know where I got them, so that they could follow up. Every email I have sent was answered promptly, even off business hours. They have even answered my questions when it was obvious that there was no immediate money to be made. Now thats customer service.

I just bolted on a pair of MM LCA's and FRPP UCA and I love them. Serious improvement over the blue oval pieces I had on before.

Yeap - I've had great experiences as well. I called one time with some odd-ball question and the tech guy actually put me on hold, went and pulled a part from their warehouse and took measurements for me over the phone. They are top notch.

it's called damage control or also known in the business world accident prevention. they were nice because their partsc could've potentionally caused an accident resulting in death or serious injury!