Maximum Motorsports

who uses their products?...how do you feel about the products?...how about the customer service/tech?...

i have a full suspension from them...havent got it on the road yet, but from the homework i have done and from talking to jason, i love them, i know i will, they will perform just the way i intend...just wanted to know what other people think...

sorry if this sounds like some kind of questionnaire...

• Sponsors (?)

Maximum Motorsports is top notch. I've only used their caster/camber plates and subframe connectors, but I've been very satisfied with the quality of those products. I want to do a coilover setup when the money is there, and MM is what I'll be going with.

are you road racing or daily driver or drag racing? There are better option then MM only if you drag race, But For DD the MM and griggs are hard to beat. MM's quality is top notch

I have a set of their LCA's and a set of 4 bolt CC plates but those are going on soon. I was going to go with their K member but the price of the Team Z K member kit was much better priced and the quality just as good. I will say the MM stuff is top of the line as far as quality but at times you will pay a little more just b/c of the name when you can get things that are just as good of quality for a cheaper price, such as Team Z and their K members and other parts they offer

I have the following:

-MM 4 bolt CC plates with the following specs: 6.1* caster, 1.3* camber, zero toe
-Koni sport single adjustable struts
-MM front coil-over kit with 10" 425lb springs
-urethane rack bushings
-2003 Cobra A arms
-MM HD torque arm
-MM full length subframe connectors
-MM panhard bar
-MM adjustable rear sway bar
-MM road race LCA's
-MM/Bilstein rear shocks with 8" 325lb coil-over springs

The car handles unbelievably well for a mustang. The rear has incredible bite. I'm not a huge fan of the panhard bar as I had to replace it once already as it bent, and I still get tire contact when doing a very fast transition in a slalom, a watts link would be better but I'd lose my tail pipes which I won't do and my adjustable sway bar won't work with the WL on the market. By far the limiting factor for the car is front end bite, or I should say lack of it. It rides rough with these shocks/struts/springs but it has an incredible amount of roll resistance.

I have a set of their LCA's and a set of 4 bolt CC plates but those are going on soon. I was going to go with their K member but the price of the Team Z K member kit was much better priced and the quality just as good. I will say the MM stuff is top of the line as far as quality but at times you will pay a little more just b/c of the name when you can get things that are just as good of quality for a cheaper price, such as Team Z and their K members and other parts they offer

While the team Z stuff is top notch, it shouldn't be compared to MM when it comes to K members as they share virtually nothing in common and made for different intended applications. MM has designed their's for improve as many of the mustang's front suspension shortcomings as possible. They address K member stiffness unlike any other out there and they revise the location of the front control arm by both moving it forward and up which helps tremendously, in addition to other improvements. After what I know now about mustang suspension I wouldn't consider anything from any of the other current offerings for a street/handling car. I have a PA racing K member in my '95 and although I love it, its intended purpose is not to help the car handle better in the twisties, but that is not what I built the car to do.

I bought one of their street kits and then did some upgrading. When I was ready to get the upgrade parts I just gave them a call and asked what would fit with my current parts, they gave me great advise. So far i've run all of the parts but the panhard bar which is going on in a week or so and have nothing but good things to say.