Maybe a near future Cobra owner

onesticker

Feb 19, 2003
Jacksonville,FL
I was just curious the other day and sent an email to a car salesman I have used the last 10 years. I wanted to know what he would sell an 04 Cobra to a loyal mustang owner such as myself. I just got a response and he says he has an 04 redfire coupe that I can get for 30,200. Sounds like a good price to me. What do you guys think?

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds good to me. I can't believe the deals on the cobra's I am hearing. 30K
out the door. I feel like I got hosed on my deal. Sticker was $36,100, they took $1k off the sticker, that's it. I must be a sucker, but I could not find any better deal anywhere. They did give me $13000 for my GT though. :shrug: These prices now are ridiculous. :fuss:

Well! Well! Here in Canada they asking 48,800 for a Coupe and 53,800 for a Convertible with chrome wheels...

It's a full retail price??? NO DISCOUNT

Please, don't ask for the Shelby package... It's all ready sold out at 56,000 and 61,000(CAD)!

CarrollShelby said:
Well! Well! Here in Canada they asking 48,800 for a Coupe and 53,800 for a Convertible with chrome wheels...

It's a full retail price??? NO DISCOUNT

Please, don't ask for the Shelby package... It's all ready sold out at 56,000 and 61,000(CAD)!
I have never even heard of the Shelby package. What the heck is that?

Dude....nice

What color and are you asking them to mod it at all?

I'm getting mine tommorrow! :spot:

Crap I have a 99 GT and it's HOT at 50k highway miles its a cream puff.

No dings no scratches and loved for 5 good years. All chrome package new Yokoham ES Tires no way some stinking steely eyed dealer is going to mooch 3 or 4K of my bitch. LOL

I'm thinking about keeping it....and then hell maybe just daily drive it...and get the Cobra! Yeah buddy! Or sell it on the market....pray for 11K LOL

It looks great...lots of under the hood bling...etc. Some dumb kid will buy it damn straight!