mcleod racing super street pro clutch vibration?

dodgershy1

Nov 27, 2011
i just got a new super streetpro form mcleod ford racing adjustable cable with quadrant and 3.73 ford racing gears on take off while i have it on first gear starting off slow my clutch or can i say my short throw shifter vibrates but it comes off after and engaging in gears i hears a little clutch chatter i can say is this normal?

• Sponsors (?)

I have no idea what you said. Something about your shifter vibrates in first geat, then comes off? WTF?

Is this what you are saying?

Ok, so you have a McLeod Super Street Pro Clutch with a Ford Racing adjustable clutch cable. You added a quadrant and 3.73 Ford Racing gears. When you take off in 1st gear, and you are slipping the clutch, your short throw shifter vibrates (wtf comes off), then after the gears engeage, you hear a little clutch chatter.

If so, then ok. I have heard that this clutch doesnt like to slip. It is either on or off and it doesnt like it any other way. I have never had one, so maybe someone else will chime in.

What mods do you have that called for the super street pro vs the street pro?

lol sorry for the messed up post i was in a hurry. What i meant to say is that on take off my clutch vibrates in 1st gear then when im changing gears i hear chatter or when im in 5th gear at 75 or 80 mph i hear the chatter non stop, and my mods are only bolt ons like magnaflow magnapack catback, magnaflow catted x pipe, k&n cai, proffesional products 75mm throttle body and plenum accel coils, 3.73 gears and i got the sct tuner but my preloaded tune makes a kind of spark knocking sound on take off not sure why. The reason i got the super street pro is because the tech in R & E Racing in lancaster, ca told me might as well go for the super street pro for the money difference and it would not make a difference in case i want higher upgrades in the future