me vs 04 GT

• Sponsors (?)

check this out guys. it happened today finally. we lined em up and stalled as high as i could. we took off and he spun kinda bad; i didnt. i had him through first and second and then he started to creep up on me :bang: by the time we hit 110 we were pretty much neck and neck. he had a little over a fender on me, about 1/2 a car. i was proud!!! suprised the **** outta me. we did it twice and the same result each time. it was fun, and i cant wait to add a few more things to my car this winter. i dont think he'll wanna do it again :D

sry guys, no vid yet. i cant get it to upload to my comp. anyone have a JVC camera and sometimes it wont connect to the PC? me and 3 of my friends have it and we all experience that problem sometimes :Damnit:

Hm, good race :nice:
I hate to say it, but it sounds like he spun too much to get out of the dig... common error, but I'm glad you were able to drive better than him.
A good case of good racer (slower car) vs worse driver (better car)

well done.

Now I would also probably do some upgrades before racing again, as you can't always count on him spinning through 1st.
:D