Me vs Anniversary 350z

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigHairyMonkey

Founding Member
Jun 18, 2003
Houston (Bellaire) TX
Was on my way to a friends house on some backroads(in mexico:D )and some guy in a 06 350z keeps pacing me for a few lights. My friend was rolling in a 90s notch along side me (4 banger, primered with a cowl hood, slammed, meanest looking 17sec car ive ever seen:rlaugh: ). We pull up to a light, the 350 is behind me and my friends like "he wants a piece!" i kinda shrug (because i really thought the 350 would eat me up, esp up top), light turns green my friend just takes off. I take off slowly and get up to about 50 and get into 4th, i see the 350 coming up on my ass and switches lanes to pull up next to me. Right when he gets right next to me i drop to 3rd to wait for the hit (as soon as he hears me match revs to get into 3rd he hits it). We take off, to my absolute surprise i start walking away, slam 4th keep walking, now im running up on my friend in my lane and i switch lanes in front of the 350 and stay in it, the 350z is about a car behind also in it. We blow by my friend as i get into 5th (quite slowly may i add, 5th always grinds for some reason when i slam it:nonono: ) I'm Foot to the floor and the 350 starts to build back ground on me (****ing 5th gear). I switch lanes over and we both shut it down. I figured he would walk all over a basically stock fox with his 300hp and 6spd, guess not:nono: All in all my car made me happy sorry for the life story:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

With my mods I beat Z's from a stop/roll, they only put down 239HP/235TQ to the wheels stock. Even modded they don't put out a lot, I know 5.0's gain a lot more HP than they do with the same mods. You only have to really be careful about one of the Turbo/SC ones, expecially if it's a twin.

Good Kill!

Good kill. A 350Z was one of the first decent races I had with my car actually. I thought I was gonna get smoked too, mods are in sig. We stopped at a light together and I beat him pretty bad off the line. Then we tried from about a 50 roll and I was walkin on him up to the top of 4th when I lifted. I was very surprised, and so was he. Gotta love whoopin up on cars that cost several times the price.:D

With my mods I beat Z's from a stop/roll, they only put down 239HP/235TQ to the wheels stock. Even modded they don't put out a lot, I know 5.0's gain a lot more HP than they do with the same mods. You only have to really be careful about one of the Turbo/SC ones, expecially if it's a twin.

Good Kill!

Yea i have friend with a greddy twin setup on his and the car is nasty. There would be no hope for people like that unless your FI or HCI + 100shot

good job with the kill. i love hitting 5th and loosing momentum like crazy. not really.....

but anyways. 3.73s must be nice. my 2.73's take me to 40 in first, 65 in 2nd 110 in 3rd and probably 140 in 4th. therefore its a pain in the ass to have to launch in 2nd in a race from 40-50 mph, i loose ground when i shift.

nice kill...

good job with the kill. i love hitting 5th and loosing momentum like crazy. not really.....

but anyways. 3.73s must be nice. my 2.73's take me to 40 in first, 65 in 2nd 110 in 3rd and probably 140 in 4th. therefore its a pain in the ass to have to launch in 2nd in a race from 40-50 mph, i loose ground when i shift.

nice kill...

get some gears, itll be like a new car. Although say goodbye to 1st on street tires:nonono:

Status
Not open for further replies.