meetings

• Sponsors (?)

so is around 7 or 8 going to be the official meeting time for tonight? it doesnt matter to me cuz i have the day off and i know thats what works best for serreid. by the way are u gona come out tonight or go on that date serreid give me a call and let me know.

man what happened to u "jordanvraptor" and "ddonaca351" me and my three friends and 89sportvert were the only ones that showed...that and a ton of imports and one moron on a bike. the guy on a bike kept goin by doin wheelies and then finished off the evening with a small burnout.

i got there a llittle after 730 and everyone was already there so u must have just missed them that totally sucks.i dont even understand how u missed them cuz i know someone must have been there before 730, not that many people showed up to begin with.

I was parked right in the front, kind of hard not to see Terminatrix. :shrug: Oh well, if its any consolation, nothing was going on over in Beaverton either. I did get challenged by this brand new BMW 5 or 7 series on 122nd.... :nonono:
Guess I'll have to add another German cross to the fender... :rolleyes: