Memeber poll

Do you own a classic mustang

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

I had to vote for none currently, but how about adding...

"I don't own a Mustang, but do own a Classic Ford" (or something like that)

and also, how about for those who have had many Mustangs? I have owned over 20 through my years.

I've owned two 65s. Bought one in April 64, the other in summer 67. Still have the second one, and she is almost finished complete rebuild.

So actually, none of the poll questions fit. It's almost finished mechanically, and looks great in primer right now.... :o)

chepsk8 said:
NK - Turn signals work?
NoKitten said:
last I checked. Ask the 3' monocular.

:stupid: Like he said, last he checked. :shrug: Sometime between Christmas and Rodeo, I'm gonna pull the distributor (NK - please tell me you didn't jam the dizzy down hard and bind the oil pump shaft in it!) and blow a couple Makita batteries pumping up some oil (as long as he didn't do what I asked him to tell me he didn't do); and I'm gonna fire the old girl up. Might actaully pop the intake and the rockers, pull the push rods and submerse the lifters in oil for a couple days, too! That oughta scare the neighbors! :p

Realisitcally, he was having on-again, off-again problems with the left brake/t.s. light. Grounding issue which I think we got solved.