Mercury Comet Cyclone Trade/sell

Discussion in 'Other Classifieds' started by lfahey, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Find More Mustangs For Sale!

1. lfahey

Expand Collapse

Aug 31, 2006
    For your consideration I have a 1967 Mercury Cyclone GT. This car is from California and was shipped here in the roughly 2008. I'm doing my best to disclose all I know about the car... Honesty is king...

I'm asking 13k OBO or trade partial or whole.

390 GT motor 4bbl, runs excellent tons of power. The smog equipment has been removed. I do not have it.

Drive Train
    This car features a 3:25 traction loc rear end. This car burns rubber.... easy.....
    I have professionally replaced the power steering rack and box. Turns effortlessly now.
    C6 automatic - on the column. (in 67 console and shifter was an option)
    Power brakes work well.
    New air shocks in the rear and shocks in the front.
    In addition I have a complete PST front end for this car that will be included in the sale($700-800)
    Also i have brand new BB coil springs that also go with the car.

This car need the front floor pans replace. Prior owner was a moron. The rear pans toes and boxes are perfect. The car is very very clean underneath.
    The quarters are super nice. The drivers side inner well has a quarter size hole. the passenger is perfect.
    The truck is perfect especially on the rear perches. If you know Fairlanes and Comets these are know rust areas.

The car now features Boyd Coddington Wheels 18X7 all around with new rubber as well.
    Should you not want the Boyds I do have ford wheels/tires and the Cyclone hub caps for the car.

Black, bucket seats and rear seat very presentable no rips or tears. Carpet is on good condition i would replace it.
    All glass is good. rear pass window needs crank assembly which i will include.
    All gauges work except for the clock. There is a tach installed as well.
    The dash pad due to the California heat is in bad shape... However i will include a replacement dash pad this is in very good condition. ( almost impossible to find and cost a ton of money)

I do have a lot of pictures of the car. However, please come look at it. Looking is free.

I have absolutely no need to sell this car and in no hurry. No games, BS or lowballers... I know this car and its rarity.

I will consider partial or whole trades for the following and only the following. I'm not looking for anything that needs work..

1986-1993 Mustang 5.0
    Mclaren Mustang any year
    1987-1994 Corvette
    1930's Ford rod... must be ford powered.

please email or Call two6two- three43-five7three4

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.