Merry Christmas to me

RYC CUKR

Founding Member
May 19, 2002
Orlando
So I am driving down the road on Sat. and I hit a bump and I hear something banging underneath the stang. I couldn't figure it out until I stepped on the gas and then I knew exactly what had happened. I had lost a muffler and tailpipe. Actually didn't loose them as they were still banging around under the car when I got home. Kinda sucked but a good reason for new exhaust. I cut the once side off and ended up driving around for a few days with only one muffler.

Now is the good part. Like I said a good reason for a new cat back system. So I got a Magnaflow cat back. Very nice looking set up and stainless too. Haven't put it on the stang yet and was wondering if any of you guys had any experience with one of these on a FOX body 'vert.

Thanks for any advice.

• Sponsors (?)

I got a Magnaflow cat back on my LX. Not a vert though, just hatch.. I love the sound of it with my bassani x-pipe.. Nice a queit at idle but when on the gas all hell breaks loose... You'll love it.. Its pretty easy to install (word of advice do not tighten all bolts completely until the whole cat back is installed, cause you will have to adjust it to fit perfect.. You'll see)