Met another Stangnetter! - Rbohm

chepsk8

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2001
Easton, PA
Slowly getting to meet a good many of you. Every time, great folks! :hail2:

Rich was on a parts collecting run starting in Maryland, I gave him a C-4 trans, a 2-bble intake & carb, and 88 Calipers for his assorted projects. His next stop was Binghamton, NY. :spot:

Quite a nice fellow, home base is Tuscon, Az.

On a related note, my ex may be moving to New Mexico, near Albequerque (is that how you spell it?) Any Stangnetters down there? :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

chepsk8 said:
Slowly getting to meet a good many of you. Every time, great folks! :hail2:

Rich was on a parts collecting run starting in Maryland, I gave him a C-4 trans, a 2-bble intake & carb, and 88 Calipers for his assorted projects. His next stop was Binghamton, NY. :spot:

Quite a nice fellow, home base is Tuscon, Az.

On a related note, my ex may be moving to New Mexico, near Albequerque (is that how you spell it?) Any Stangnetters down there? :nice:

actually i came in from virginia, and i was heading to cortland, ny, but you are not too far off :D :D

as far as a possible "hit" on your ex, what are you looking for? someone to date her and make her forget you? or something else :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

albuquerque is how the city name is supposed to be spelled, but since i lived there for a few months once(NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) i usually spell it albuTURKEY(my apologies to any fellow stangneters that actually live there as at least you all have intelligence,as opposed to mant of the people i worked with!).

and by the way dan, i think you are a top notch guy also.