Met the girl of my dreams today

BDT 1967

Jan 31, 2006
Wichita KS
I was walking into my apartment complex the other day, and saw something that caught my eye, 05 mustang gt, bright red just like my 67 vert, like any mustang fan i began to think about what i would do to that car if i owned it. Walked in and went up to my apartment in a daze, yesterday morning i saw the car again and to my surprise a beautifull girl was driving it. :eek: At this point i knew i would have to talk to her some time. :rolleyes: I went to class just like any other day but today i decided to walk from my apartment, went to my calc class, then to database i walked in and saw the most beautifull thing i had ever seen in my entire life, the mistery mustang girl :jaw: I knew right away what i had to do, I sat down right beside her, mmmmmmm the entire class i did what i normaly do surfed around on stangnet of course. But my mind was elsewhere, I didnt know for sure that this was the girl, but i had a real good idea. At one point during the class i looked over to see a 05 mustang gt picture on her computer, :drool: this sold it for me, as soon as class got out i walked with her all the way back to the apartments that we live in talking about mustangs, come to find out she lives just down the hall i live in 209 and she lives in 215, is this fate, i dont know but i know one thing, there is nothing more sexy than a hot girl in a hot mustang.

• Sponsors (?)

1320stang said:
Too bad your car is an automatic......

No autos here, I have a manual, as for letting her drive....... :nono: Now the pictures are a possibility, i will work on that. Today i walked out of my apartment and she saw me, gave me a nice little smile and then a little rev of her 4.6, Made my day.