Met the girl of my dreams today

What's a Pak-Rat?

Good question, I don't know what a Pak-Rat is, I guess because I don't know what a Pak is really. According to Wiki it could be a village in Badakhshan Province of Afghanistan, a café in Lahore, an artificial-intelligence language or even some Nintendo game cartridges and accessories. So I guess any of those combinations along with a rat would be your answer.

Just Pakrat would be me.
A Rat Pack would be a bunch of old geezers that once were cool and on top of the world.
A Packrat would be a single old Cape Cod geezer with a barn and yard full of old rusting anything he could get his hands on and hopes to one day use.

Have I missed anything? :rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

Good question, I don't know what a Pak-Rat is, I guess because I don't know what a Pak is really. According to Wiki it could be a village in Badakhshan Province of Afghanistan, a café in Lahore, an artificial-intelligence language or even some Nintendo game cartridges and accessories. So I guess any of those combinations along with a rat would be your answer.

Just Pakrat would be me.
A Rat Pack would be a bunch of old geezers that once were cool and on top of the world.
A Packrat would be a single old Cape Cod geezer with a barn and yard full of old rusting anything he could get his hands on and hopes to one day use.

Have I missed anything? :rolleyes:

:D LTNS, I laid the ragtop to rest this spring, had a friend that needed a bunch of parts for his 69 so I let him have it. The DD now is a 65 F-100 shortbed I just put 4wd into.

The reason I let the 70 go is I aquired a 65 ragtop and always wanted to restomod one of those, and I don't think I have enough years left to do 2 more unibodies:D

Noticed you moved to R.I., that's not far enough south ya know:shrug: You chasing work?

:D LTNS, I laid the ragtop to rest this spring, had a friend that needed a bunch of parts for his 69 so I let him have it. The DD now is a 65 F-100 shortbed I just put 4wd into.

The reason I let the 70 go is I aquired a 65 ragtop and always wanted to restomod one of those, and I don't think I have enough years left to do 2 more unibodies:D

Noticed you moved to R.I., that's not far enough south ya know:shrug: You chasing work?

Yeah, too long! When's the next Chilli-fest? So is that F-100 sporting a rally pack? What kind of restomod plans are in the works? Wild or mild?

No, I'm originally from RI, still up in NH though but working in Canton MA at Reebok, pulling a 160mi roundtrip commute each day on 128 :notnice: so my days of driving the Stang to work are over (if it ever gets back on the road again that is:()

snow?

How is everyone making out with this storm? I heard that LI, Boston and Cape Cod were all getting slammed.

Just a flurry....
60921d1261322269-met-girl-my-dreams-today-09snow1-2.jpg

60922d1261322269-met-girl-my-dreams-today-09snow2-2.jpg

Attachments

• 09snow1-2.jpg
    09snow1-2.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 269
  • 09snow2-2.jpg
    09snow2-2.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 253
Looks like you need a shovel to find the car! I was lucky this time as it stayed south and I only got about an inch, but the Christmas shopping yesterday got cut short due to having to come back from West Springfiled in a tow truck to the tune of $220.00.

Just a flurry....
60921d1261322269-met-girl-my-dreams-today-09snow1-2.jpg

60922d1261322269-met-girl-my-dreams-today-09snow2-2.jpg

Hmmmmm, Fritz; from what I understand, those could be pictures of Trish'n'AJ's deck and backyard in FayetteNam (NC)!

But that's only based on reports from the rest of the Sandhills Mustangs crew and the "Fayetteville Observer" webpage.... the Blue-Eyed Irish Kids (and DJ, of course) are already enjoying their Christmas Vacation at AJ's parents' spread in western Iowa - where I'm told the weather is actually better than what the rest of the gang is living with in the greater Ft Bragg area!

The leading edge of the storm hit Fay about the time they left; they drove through the brunt of it and got no farther than Asheville before hunkering down for the night.

I have read just about all this thread, and I have to say, EPIC stuff.

I have been a member at a number of other enthusiast sites, mostly computer'ing and so forth, and I have never seen a thread last this long and be supported by some pretty interesting people. Well done is all I can say.

And good luck to Andy and his wife, I hope all goes well both now and into the future.