Met the girl of my dreams today

Discussion in '1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-' started by BDT 1967, Aug 25, 2006.

1. :Word: :dead:

2. First, no coffee in the car!! Second, NEVER let a chic drive your car, unless you are 100% sure you are going to get some.

I've heard of more nice cars wrecked from letting a significant other drive, it's not even funny!

3. Especially no driving in Turn 9....

+4

4. I never let anybody drive my car, i also dont alow food or drink in my car. But i dont have a problem taking her to the coffee shop and going inside :shrug:

5. Just don't incessantly talk about your car. It's only the lure, she's the catch. You have to show interest in her.

6. What's with the :dead: ? Is that how you were feeling about getting the undercoating off Sally? It kinda looks like Chance the wonder pony, but it's not realistic. Chance would be standing up on three legs with one back leg stretched out behind him; and the dude with the stick would be flying backwards, about 30 MPH and about 6-10 feet AGL. :D

7. No.

:dead: = BBFCM's love life..... :(

8. And if all SHE talks about is HER car.....she's a KEEPER! :) F'ed up how that works, isn't it?

9. LOL Good one Krash! :lol: :lol:

10. I have class with her monday, I will see if she wants to go do something then.

11. Even better is if all she talks about is YOUR 'stang!:nice:

12. Just an update: We have been doing our database homework together, and having a blast, tomorrow we are going to the movie. I wants to hit it sooooo badly

13. :nono: :nono: Patience young Jedi

14. yes Padawan........you have the door open and foot inside, be patient and the prize will be yours!:hail2:

15. yes Padawan........you have the door open and foot inside, be patient and the prize will be yours!:hail2:

17. Can I at least drive the car.......... :shrug: