mid eye or reverse eye

maybe some pictures of cars with mid and reverse eye leafs would help to see where the ride height ends up. Then there is the 4.5 leaf or 5 leaf question. My particular car is a street driven 69 coupe with a 302 and 15" torq thrusts. The front already has the pro motorsports UCA drop and 620 coils and it looks and rides good with the top of the 225/15 tires tucked up under the fender lip. thanks

• Sponsors (?)

streetmod said:
maybe some pictures of cars with mid and reverse eye leafs would help to see where the ride height ends up. Then there is the 4.5 leaf or 5 leaf question. My particular car is a street driven 69 coupe with a 302 and 15" torq thrusts. The front already has the pro motorsports UCA drop and 620 coils and it looks and rides good with the top of the 225/15 tires tucked up under the fender lip. thanks

With the front end set up you have, 4.5 or 5 leaf mid eye will put the rear low enough for a cool look, but high enough for a slight rake.

It's a 67, but here goes anyhow.... 5leaf, reverse. oh wait now... the website will not allow me to attach the pic here because it's attached in another thread. How lame... sorry dude.