might be saying good bye to the vert

• Sponsors (?)

If it's a good deal, go for it. The cobra should be nice. I'm not sure I know much about either of your cars though. It's tough to get rid of a fox vert IMHO.

well heres pics of what i want to get rid of

93mustang-1.jpg

scan0006.jpg

100_0503.jpg

its all the pics i have loaded on the comp right now...

as for the cobra i dont know i have called 3 times with no answer and no replies to my message soooo i will wait a little longer and see what happens

yeah its nice except for the darn racoon i hit you can see a nice shot of the paint flaking in the first pic...i love it but i want something more rare and i really never have liked verts ...i agree i love 5.0's :D but i have never even rode it a 4.6 stang before and kinda want to try one out ...i like the potential and it would save me from having to paint my 94 black :D i would shortly after sell the 94 probley or make it the womans fun car since its a auto undecided she really wants a 99-04 so i dont know...we will see how things go with this guy calling me back haha.

Trav, I guess I never looked at your avatar. That fox is very nice - nicer than I had imagined. :nice:

It sounds like it's not really your thing.............. I know I'd miss it but I'm a vert kind of guy. It goes without saying that I feel the way Grady does about pushrods, though at some point I'll get dragged into workin on them mod *engines* (for you Grady :D ) more. And as I get more familiar, I might get to likin' them more. Or not. :banana:

Again, good luck with the decision Trav.

yeah i dont want to part with it since it was my first but at the same time its pretty much done so i think i can get the most out of it. and i think after all the money i have put into it and all the hours wrenching and detailing i need a change... in michigan i seldomly have really nice days i can enjoy crusing with the top down and more then none if i can the woman wants the top up because it will mess up her hair... sooo i dont know...but it looks like it will be staying still nothing from that guy so more then likely its probley already sold

wow ur fox is bad ass... aint nothin wrong with teh verts unless u are bracket racing or something where u NEED an absolute race car. if its even 10% street car i think verts are awesome, good choice, but ive always been curious about 96-98 cobras myself, hmmm....

well i gave up on the cobra deal i would still be interested in the future if a deal came around again possibly but after i deatialed the crap outta my 94 waxed it all up i looked at it and went hmm its needs more so i swapped the tribars for the cobra r's so now the chrome wheels are on the 94 and it looks good but damn do i need a drop now haha