might be sellin the stang

im not shure yet its been a big disapointment latly. i cant find a intac turbo motor ready for instal it needs new rear spings and the exaust finished muffler back i think i might by a new truck so i dont have to worry about it and just have somthing new cars been good never has broke down or any thing im going to post it for 2800 its got alot of crap done to it looks wise but nothing motor but like i said will see. but if i get the right money for it its out the door i think cars just makin me mad

• Sponsors (?)

blastit116 said:
im not shure yet its been a big disapointment latly. i cant find a intac turbo motor ready for instal it needs new rear spings and the exaust finished muffler back i think i might by a new truck so i dont have to worry about it and just have somthing new cars been good never has broke down or any thing im going to post it for 2800 its got alot of crap done to it looks wise but nothing motor but like i said will see. but if i get the right money for it its out the door i think cars just makin me mad
Good luck with the sale. If you put it in the classifieds, be sure you spell words correctly, and separate sentences with a period!
I'm not trying to be a dick, but honestly, that post does not flow at all.

tealtiger93 said:
Good luck with the sale. If you put it in the classifieds, be sure you spell words correctly, and separate sentences with a period!
I'm not trying to be a dick, but honestly, that post does not flow at all.

If you are going to complain about the post at least spell check the thing for him!!!!!!!!

blastit116 said:
I'm not sure yet, it's been a big disappointment lately. I can't find an intact turbo motor ready for installation. It needs new rear spings and the exaust needs to be finished from the muffler back. I think I might by a new truck so I don't have to worry about it and just have something new. Car has been good - never has broke down or anything. I'm going to post it for $2800, it's got alot of crap done to it looks wise but nothing motor. Like I said, we'll see. If I get the right money for it, it's out the door. I think the car is just making me mad!

How's that Kid?

freakintiger said:
No, Kid Iccarus is an old Nintendo game. The mythological Iccarus was not "Kid".
How about Mario, Luigi, Zelda...

Is it????? I never knew that. I got the kid part refering to me being a big Kid at heart, and the Iccarus from Greek Mythology. Wow I will have to look for that game to see it.