might be selling the stang

NYSTANG

Founding Member
Apr 10, 2002
Rochester, NY
well it has 2 come 2 the point that I might sell my 1994 black GT. I am trying 2 move and I am tired of the spending addiction with my car...My question is what do you think I could sell it for mods are...

exterior,
18" bullitt rims, pirelli p-zero rosso tires
tinted rear windows
smoked headlights
cobra frt bumper
abc exclusive cobra ss hood

engine,
e303 cam
bored .030
stock heads milled
pulleys
cold air kit
smog pump eliminator
a/c emilinator
ford racing headers
offroad x-pipe
flowmaster muffles

drivetrain
ford racing clutch
3.73 gears
subframe connectors

thats pretty much it...what do you think I could sell it for

• Sponsors (?)

dont do it.
sickness.gif

not too be a dick, but the smog and a/c delete are going to KILL you when you try to sell. taking off emissions control devices (your cats and smog) make people shakey when buying a new car. and lots of people cant stand the windows down (my damn sister, mom, and gf) so the ac thing could bother people. Just my .02 though. i may be wrong and someone hops on it in a heartbeat. goodluck anyways

where are you located? my moms biggest hang up with me getting a car is a/c

well im in florida as well, i went ahead and bought one with out a working a/c and she says im gona regret it blah blah blah

i hope not

i wouldnt be to worried about smog pump tho

you are going to kick yourself if you sell it. when my 2001 was totaled, i tried to kick the habit and bought a mazda. it was a very nice car, but it was not a mustang. in 6 months it was gone and i had another mustang. and the 1996 i just sold was to a guy who also had sold his stang and missed it so he bought mine.

but on topic, yeah, no a/c is going to kill you, especially in fla. i just sold my 96 for 8k, but it was a vert and mostly stock, but in really good condition and everything worked.

plus the emissions stuff is going to make people think twice about buying it too.

17yrOldStanger said:
not too be a dick, but the smog and a/c delete are going to KILL you when you try to sell. taking off emissions control devices (your cats and smog) make people shakey when buying a new car. and lots of people cant stand the windows down (my damn sister, mom, and gf) so the ac thing could bother people. Just my .02 though. i may be wrong and someone hops on it in a heartbeat. goodluck anyways
LOL man its time for you to find a new GF :D my ac is broken and has been for a while so if people can't stand the windows down then they don't need to be driving with me. MY GF always rolls down my windows even when I don't want it down LOL as for the emissions stuff I say Blah to them, why the hell do you even need a damn smog pump none of the newer cars have them LOL.

wytstang said:
Not having ac will hurt you when trying to sell the car. Also when a car has a lot of mods to it people tend to worry that the car has had a very hard life. I say keep it or you will find your self hating life later.

I agree w/ you statement but its a dumb sterotype that we get. If you look at those of us on here that have ALOT of mods or have ALOT Of money into the motor there prob the best taken car of cars on the road. We appreciate what has gone into them, the time, the effort and especially the money. The last thing alot of us are going to do is beat the hell out of the car.