MIGHT SELL STANG WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK!!

hey people whats up very long time no talk to i have been very busy in the marines just got back from my second deployment.
anyways here it is I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK I COULD GET FOR MY CAR IF I SOLD IT.

specs are as follows
94 gt
137k miles on motor alot of its highway (i drive from nc to nj all the time)
motor has good oil pressure and doesnt smoke
full length bbk headers
offroad x
flowmaster catback
bulletproof bellhousing
adj. clutch cable.
new clutch
tko600 trans with very low miles about a year old but only driven for 5 was in iraq for 7
aluminum drive shaft with new u joints
3.55 gears
its got new rims black bulliets with polished lips and tires 275/45/17 front and 315/35/17 in rear deep dish in the rear.
suspension: tubular k member upr
and tubular a arms
offset rack bushings
caster camber plates
front coilovers
all new koni adjustable shocks.
sportline rear springs
upper and lower control arms in rear.
chrome strut tower brace
new black carpet
new black corbeau seats
tinted window
2 rear firing 15inch subs powered by a jl audio amp
i have a 8 point cage, rear seat delete, sub frame connectors, 2 five point harnesses and torque box reenforcments and bump steer kit all brand new in boxes
also has a used 255lph fuel pump a 75mm fox trottle body brand new and a fuel pressure gauge that woudl go with the car

EVERYTHING THATS ON THE CAR WAS PUT ON A YEAR AGO WHEN I WAS HOME FOR 5 MONTHS and sat for the past seven but it was driven once a week to keep everything in good shape

problems are the clear coat on the hood and the left front fender is pealing. the passenger window motor needs to be replaced.
and the hood cable is broken out side of that the car is in great shap very reliable no problems i drive it all the time. only reason i might sell it is to get a pick up to haul a harely i got around and something better on gas to drive to nj with.

YOU CAN SEE PICXS OF IT ON WWW.MYSPACE.COM/stang_dan go to the pic sections
let me know what you all think i could get for the car
and if anyone is interested throw a number and there. any questions email me at [email protected] and i will give my number to you
thanks
dan

• Sponsors (?)

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK I COULD GET FOR MY CAR IF I SOLD IT.

1 MILLION DOLLARS

800px-Dr_Evil.jpg

seems like people on myspace had nice things to say about your car lol...its hard to give you a price on a vehicle what do other mustangs go for in the area ...around here NICE NICE cars go for around 5k ...higher miliage no rust few mod cars are around 4k sooo its all in your location i have seen cars listed for 8k other places that would bring 3.5k here soooo to hard to give you a number pick one yourself

I would also say start on the high end and work your way down, if you don't get someone to bite right away.

Like said many times before, you rarely get close to what you put into your Mustang, so that is incentive to enjoy your creation. If you spent $20,000 on your stang, then start getting $20,000 worth of fun out of it.