how do you use this i have an 95 mustang

UPR-8010.jpg

and how to i connect them, thanjks

Attachments

• UPR-8010.jpg
    UPR-8010.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 270
  • Sponsors (?)

If you get rid of the front cats then you will need the MIL's or your check engine light will be on all the time.
I'm leaving my front cats but getting rid of the rears and don't know if I'll need the MIL's or not. After looking at lots of aftermarket exhaust with cats I noticed they all have only 2 cats and 4, 02 bungs but not once did they say you would need a MIL. They did say you need an 02 extension though so that makes me think I wont need them.

If you get rid of the front cats then you will need the MIL's or your check engine light will be on all the time.

Would his '95 actually have an OBDII system? If not he won't have to worry.
I know for GT's it's '96+ that have OBDII, and it's nothing to do with the engine change, that's just a coincidence.

No inspection at all? Wow, so any clunker is street worthy? Scary.

We still have law enforcement officers. They get to write a lot of fix it tickets.
And it's really not a problem. I've never seen anyone in a clunker attempt 90mph.
I think the fix-it-tickets are really more effective because most of the crap I see are people with lights burned out or tires underinflated. A once-a-year inspection isn't really gonna have a huge impact on these problems, cause people will just put it off 'til right before inspection.