million dollar question

allenpark94gt

Aug 3, 2003
allen park
alright...i just got a flowmaster catback system installed...needless to say the car was louder when i had no mufflers...now i'm on the search for a new hpipe...i was pretty set on a bbk off road h-pipe, but i came across the mac prochamber...anyone have one of these?...how is the sound? power increase?

• Sponsors (?)

allenpark94gt said:
alright...i just got a flowmaster catback system installed...needless to say the car was louder when i had no mufflersmac prochamber...anyone have one of these?...how is the sound? power increase?

well duh..lol no muffs will always be louder

Prochambers are good, sound good and theres a power increase over no mufflers at all.

I would go with the pro-chamber i have it on both of my mustangs and i love it, sounds great. I would go with the Bassani mufflers like fordstang said i'm about to get a pair myself. I know you just bought the cat-back but i would seriously think about a strait through muffler like Bassani, Borla, Magnaflow, etc... Flowmasters sound good but they don't perform all that well. Their nickname is clogmasters. My .02